Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Adobe Photoshop Christmas Card


I merged my pictures very well. I learned that to merge you must first mask the main picture or background picture then use the gradient to blend the second picture into the first picture. Afterwards merging the two pictures together it becomes one layer. This makes merging more layers much easier. I also chose a nice font for my merry Christmas message and organized the pictures in a nice design. Another thing that I did well was choosing the right pictures. I choose two Christmas trees, a bell ornament, scenery, and a picture of myself on a bike.
The things that I could have done better were to master merging pictures more quickly and using the gradient more effectively. Sometimes the gradient tool is not too accurate to use. With more practice I can more actively and quickly use the gradient tool. Another tool that I could have mastered better is the merging tool. At first I did not know that merging pictures together will make this project so much easier. However after I found out about this tool it worked so much better. There are many tips and skills that are available with adobe sketchup and with time I will master them.

No comments:

Post a Comment